Light, flavorful, piney, and aromatic. That is exactly how I like my chicken. This marinade is incredibly quick to make and is perfect for those nights when you just aren't sure what else to cook. Marinate the chicken thighs with just four ingredients, place them in a heavy bottom pan and cook on the stove top for 20 minutes. Serve this chicken with Dad's Brussel Sprouts and Maple Glazed Buttercup Squash for the perfect dinner that will please everyone in less than thirty minutes.
Rosemary Thyme Chicken Thighs
Servings: Marinade for 4-5 chicken thighs
- 4 tbsp olive oil (reserve 1 tbsp for cooking)
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Place chicken in a bowl and pour marinade over top.
- Let chicken marinade for at least 20 minutes.
- Place 1 tbsp olive oil in heavy bottomed pan on the stove over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook for 5-8 minutes per side.