This is another easy yet really tasty vegetarian dish. It is the perfect dish for a cool fall day when you want something warm but just dont want soup.
Word to the Wise: Go light on the olive oil - you dont need as much as you think you do; Spinach does not take long to cook. Also, adding goat cheese to this when serving is a delicious addition.
Serving Size: 2-3
Time: 20-25 minutes
- 5 cups spinach
- 1 apple, cut into slivers
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1 tomato, cubed
- olive oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Heat 2-3 tbsp olive oil in pan
- Add onions and garlic, cook on low heat until they sweat - 4-5 minutes
- Add apple for 2-3 minutes
- Add tomato for 2-3 minutes
- Add spinach and cover pan. Let cook for 3-4 minutes until spinach is wilted.
- Add 1-2 tbsp balsamic vinegar. Stir and serve.